The financial services industry poses many challenges for independent advisors. Not only do advisors have to contend with the powerful branding of captive agencies, and the insurance companies backing them. They also have to stand out in a sea of other financial professionals -- identity can be challenging to attain.
Third-party endorsements can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars. Some of these designations don't offer much objective credibility, either -- they can be bought for without any qualifying standards being met. How do you strengthen your pedigree, given these undervalued options?
Bolster the reputation of your practice and your reputation with a SafeMoney.com affiliation. We have been in the business of advocating for consumers and advisors for 10+ years. Our firm is known for its commitment to acting in the clients' best interest, espousing strong professional conduct, and bringing a level playing field for advisors and clients to our industry. A listing on SafeMoney.com links you to that brand equity.
When we have worked with you for some time and gotten to know you, you can qualify for a "Safe Money Approved" advisor distinction. This is not an endorsement that can be bought -- it is earned solely through an independent advisor's professional record, ethics, and commitment to client service.
Standards for Safe Money Approval
If you feel the information below represents your character, please contact us:
- The main focus of my business is to look out for the best interest of my clients.
- I practice my business with integrity, knowledge and respect.
- I am open minded to learning new strategies in order to better my clients' financial position.
My track record will prove that I:
- Build Trust. (Am Dependable)
- Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace. (Advertise Honestly)
- Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling. (Tell the Truth)
- Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms. (Am Transparent)
- Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy. (Honor my Promises)
- Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations. (Am Responsive)
- Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith. (Safeguard my Clients' Privacy)
- Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information. (Embody Integrity)
- Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity. (Am Committed to Transparency)
What Makes SafeMoney.com and our Independent Network of Safe Money Advisors Different?
As a small, boutique financial services firm, Safe Money Resource prioritizes quality relationships with personalized service, unwavering integrity, responsibility, and transparency. Our focus is delivering the best results for the consumer.
We take the time to only build relationships with Independent Financial Professionals who believe in full disclosure and whom we trust. Our national independent network of licensed ‘Safe Money Experts’ have proven their loyalty to the consumers’ needs first.
SafeMoney.com serves as another point of benefit, connecting consumers with timely, need-to-know information on retirement financial planning.
In short, our organization and independent network of Safe Money Experts are committed to the highest standards of excellence.
All the best,
President and Co-Founder
Safe Money Resource, Inc.
“Balancing Your Independence”