Are you looking for the right advisor to help you achieve a comfortable retirement? You deserve help from a knowledgeable, client-minded financial professional. Consulting with an independent, Safe Money Approved Advisor could make a real difference in your retirement lifestyle.
There are many advisors within the financial services industry, but they’re not equal in the solutions or guidance they may offer. It has a real impact on the retirement planning process. Our team of experienced wealth planners is different from all the “other guys.”
When you work with an Independent, Safe Money Approved Advisor, you can be confident you’re partnering with a true professional. They have a proven record of integrity, expertise, knowledge, and an unwavering commitment to your retirement success.
What Does It Mean to Be Safe Money Approved?
Brent Meyer, President of Safe Money Resource, explains:
“You can’t purchase a Safe Money approval; you earn it by your actions. You practice under the right principles of diversification. You operate your sales practice with full disclosure. You would rather lose a sale for the right reason than gain a sale for the wrong reason. You look at the client’s entire picture and you work directly with Safe Money Resource to come up with the correct plan. This plan guarantees the client’s expectations are met.”
Independent, Safe Money Approved Advisors are committed to the highest ethical standards. They don’t just say it, they live it. Utmost integrity, individualized service, responsibility, and an unyielding “client first” philosophy are definitive hallmarks of their practices. They’re independent, licensed, and experienced.
Safe Money Approved Advisors: Mandatory Requirements
Financial and insurance professionals must meet these standards to be “Safe Money Approved”:
- The main focus of my business is to look out for the best interest of my client instead of my own interest.
- I practice my business with integrity, knowledge, and respect.
- I am open to learning new strategies in order to better my clients’ financial position.
- One of my main goals is to educate and promote “Individual Empowerment” through education.
Their track record proves they:
- Build trust
- Establish and maintain a positive track record in the financial marketplace
- Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling
- Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms
- Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business
- Clearly disclose all policies, guarantees, and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations
- Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith
- Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information
- Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions, and commitments with integrity
- Agree and abide by all terms and conditions set forth by Safe Money Resource
Why Should Your Advisor Be Safe Money Approved?
For independent advisors, there are many challenges in today’s marketplace, especially when it comes to establishing trust and credibility. The well-known captive insurance companies and banks are aggressively marketing, advertising, and branding their captive agencies. It makes it difficult for independent advisors to establish the same credibility and relationships.
Safe Money Resource was founded to fill a sizable gap in the industry: connecting consumers with experienced, trustworthy, client-focused retirement planners whom they can trust. Today, Safe Money Resource is:
- An independent-minded organization that was built on the solid principles of integrity, knowledge, and ethics
- An affiliate network of support, service, management, and promotion for the right, qualified independent advisors
- A nationally-recognized brand for the right independent advisor without forcing them to be captive agents
- An organization offering consumers non-biased recommendations for quality, vetted solutions from 40+ insurance carriers
- A team of insurance & financial veterans and consumer advocates who put the client’s needs first
Call us at 800.790.7791 for immediate assistance.
Attention Independent Advisors!
- Are you running your practice efficiently?
- Are you willing to answer the questions of the consumer honestly and with full disclosure?
- Do you practice your business under the guidelines of integrity, knowledge, and ethics?
- Do you have systems in place to follow up, follow through, and help people plan their retirements correctly?
You may qualify, pending an interview.
As a Safe Money Approved, Qualified Independent Advisor Partner you will receive all of our superior back-office support, advanced case design, and annuity & life insurance product analysis from 40+ independent insurance carriers.
Advisors – Don’t be fooled by the Safe Money imitators! There is only one way for your practice to be Safe Money Approved. If you would like to learn how you and your agency can qualify, call to schedule an interview or reach out to us at email@example.com.